Learning paths are compiled playlists of related video courses on a specific topic or career track. They include multiple courses by different expert instructors to teach a variety of skills and information associated with that subject or profession. LinkedIn Learning individual subscribers can access and complete learning paths to develop skills and professional knowledge.
Have any burning questions about LinkedIn Learning? Now’s your chance to ask! Join LinkedIn Learning specialist, Jing Yang, for a live Q&A and candid chat. Whether you’re a prospective LinkedIn Learning user, new LinkedIn Learning user, or a loyal, die-hard LinkedIn Learning learner, we’d love the chance to answer your questions and listen to your feedback.
We are looking forward to cover topics such as:
- LiL organization login, navigate, certificate ->LinkedIn profile, tutorials and training.
- What sets LiL apart from other online courses platforms
- Specialist’s favorite LiL features
- Schedule: Every Wednesdays at 9:00-10:00 AM at Live Q&A Session
Resources to Help Navigate Work and Study
The world of work and life has changed dramatically in the last few weeks. We have created the course topics below to help out faculty, students, and staff to manage stress.
- The Distracted Mind
- How to Manage Feel Overwhelmed
- Meditation and Movement for Stress Management
- Mindfulness Practices
- Managing Stress for Positive Change
Successful Resilience and Remote Work
- Build Resilience
- Onboarding As an Remote Employee
- Balancing Work and Life
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Time Management: Working From Home
- Do's and Don'ts When You Get Work From Home
- Teaching Online: Synchronous Classes
- How To Increase Learner Engagement
- Teaching with Technology
- Teacher Tech Tips
- Flipping the Classroom
- Teaching Techniques: Classroom Cloud Strategy
LinkedIn Learning offers on-demand courses to help individuals prepare for professional certification exams and earn continuing education units (CEUs).