Digital Signage allows users to dynamically display and manage content on designated screens across SJSU buildings and offices, offering new ways to brand and showcase programs, events, announcements and activities.
Introduction to Industry Weapon (WebEx Download - 35 minutes)
Using Various Apps (WebEx Download - 35 minutes)
Tutorials - Getting Started
- Log In [pdf]
- Introduction [pdf] - Introduction Video.
- Media Content [pdf] - Media Content Video. Uploading media is typically the first step for creating content for digital signage.
- Templates Content [pdf] - Templates allow displaying content in a uniform fashion.
- Campaigns Content [pdf] - Campaigns allow for content creators to showcase numerous slides in sequential loops on digital signs.
- Channels Content [pdf]- Channels allow for content creators to showcase their campaigns on digital signs across campus.
Tutorials - Using Apps
- Getting Started with Apps [pdf] - Apps Video. Demonstrates navigating through the available apps within Industry Weapon.
- PowerPoint Publisher [pdf] - PowerPoint Publisher Video. Most popular app. Uploads and displays PowerPoint presentations.
- Counter [pdf] - Counter Video. Creates a countdown or count to a date.
- Events [pdf] - Events Video. Showcases event calendars.
- Instagram [pdf] - Instagram Video. Displays Instagram content.
- Red Core Manager [pdf] - Red Core Video. Displays premade, generated content provided by Industry Weapon.
- Social Media Suite [pdf] - Social Media Suite Video. Broadcasts content from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- StatsDash [pdf] - StatsDash Video. Displays statistics.
- Web Page Publisher [pdf] - Web Page Video. Displays content from web pages.
- *Bulk Manager [pdf] - Bulk Manager Video. Designates attributes to multiple campaigns and promotes campaign management.
- *GlobalCast [pdf] - GlobalCast Video. Utilizes attributes set through Bulk Manager to display campaigns on mutliple digital signs at once.
- *Available only to users who maintain multiple digital signs