The SJSU Website Service covers the design, development and maintenance of the campus website. Current branding and templates provide consistency throughout the website. These are developed in collaboration with Strategic Communications & Marketing.
OmniUpdate (OU) Campus is the content management system (CMS) used to create, update, delete, publish and manage content. OU Campus websites are used for SJSU affiliated administrative units: Schools, Departments, Programs, and Faculty.
Find OU Campus SJSU Training: Online, In-Person, Vendor and Faculty training material
- Create and edit your content with a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor
- Publish, rename, move, delete and rearrange pages
- Create photo galleries
- Supports accessibility compliance
- SJSU Event Calendar
Students, Faculty and Staff must have an active SJSU email account and OneSJSU ID.
- Website Forms - Choose from a variety of website forms to fit your needs. Find forms for Faculty Website, Student Organization Website Request, Add OU Campus User and other related website forms.
- Outside Vendor Access [pdf] - Outside vendors and organizations will need to submit a Person of Interest Form to Human Resources. Once that form is submitted and the appropriate credentials have been created, an iSupport Ticket must be submitted by an authorized representative.