Faculty Website Request
Faculty websites are available to SJSU faculty only. You must have an active SJSUOne account in order to log in and maintain a website. Faculty websites are hosted on OU Campus, a content management system to produce and publish content.
Faculty websites are created using your SJSU email address. If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org then your website will be at www.sjsu.edu/people/firstname.lastname
For step-by-step tutorials refer to the documentation created by the Center for Faculty Development and Support:
- Login/Logout Your Faculty Website via OU Campus [pdf]
- OU Campus Faculty Website Guide [pdf]
- Navigating around OU Campus [pdf]
- Communication Technology
Attend an instructor-led session or request for an one-on-one consultation.
Visit the Center for Faculty Development and Support Events calendar to view the workshop schedule and register.
- Contact the Center Staff and Services, Phone: 408-924-2303, Email: email@example.com
- For support with Faculty Websites, submit a ticket to iSupport.
- For other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a Faculty website, submit the following information. IT will email you a confirmation email with your website link once the form has been submitted.