Information Technology Services (ITS) provides virtual server services, which are available from two on-campus data centers and accessible via a network.
- Department IT Technicians
- Hosts both virtual machines and Co-Location centers in a private cloud
- Provides network security, high availability and ease of use for critical Level 1 data
- Eliminates the need for a physical server and hardware maintenance
- Provides data backup and recovery
The Virtual Server service is compatible with these operating systems:
- Windows Server 2016
- Redhat Linux and other Linux
Cost will be determined based on virtual server requirements.