Information Technology (IT) offers server equipment Co-Location services in the SJSU Data Centers. As an alternative to housing servers inside campus offices, Co-Location provides space, power and cooling and physical security for servers in a dedicated facility.
- Department IT Technicians
- CSU Certified Level 1 Data Center
- Alarm Systems
- Physical Access
- Control, Security Cameras
- S2 Card Access
- Server Up/Down Time
- Redundant UPS circuits with backup generator and redundant circuits to PGE and Campus Power Plant
- Rack/Unrack Service
- Hard Drive Replacement Available For RAID Configurations
- Network connectivity and security
Any 4-post Threaded Round Hole server rail
Square Hole, Cantilever, Desktop/Shelf-mounted systems are also supported based on physical availability
Requesting Service & Support
To request Co-Location services, submit a ticket request. Requests are generally processed within 5-10 business days.