Antivirus - Sophos
Security and Data Protection to protect the Campus Communities computers and data. Simplified cross-platform security, centralized management, antivirus, applications and network access control let us simply secure end-users’ desktops and comply with regulations.
- Security for your computers and sensitive data with antivirus and client firewall.
- Reduces impact - detects and blocks:
- Suspicious behavior
- Unauthorized software applications
- Removable storage devices
- Suspicious files
- Malicious Websites
- These operating systems are compatible with Anti-Virus Sophos:
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS
- Antivirus for Unix (Still been tested by the Antivirus Committee)
Sophos antivirus software offers business-grade security protection against ransomware, malicious software and hacking attempts for your personal or campus-owned machine. To download Sophos Antivirus, visit SJSU Antivirus.
For support with Antivirus, submit a ticket request.