Division Video Conferencing Service provides high-quality, professional-grade video conferencing (VC) for Next-Generation Classrooms, conference rooms, mobile presentation units and desktops using Cisco TelePresence technology and other equipment. The service is internal and is used in VC-enabled locations through the campus.
- Video Conferencing/Calling - Video conferencing or calling is available at VC-enabled
locations based on the Cisco Telepresence equipment includes:
- Next-Generation Classrooms
- Conference Rooms
- Mobile Presentation Units
- Desktop Units
- Presentation Sharing - You can share content from your laptop or desktop computer
with both local and remote participants
- Connecting to Zoom - You and any external participants can expand the capability of video conferencing by joining a Zoom conference using standard video conferencing equipment
The only requirement for the Video Conferencing Service is for users to schedule access to a Next-Generation Classroom, or request access to a Cisco TelePresence VC Mobile Unit deployed in several approved Colleges and administration offices on campus.
The Video Conferencing Service is a State-funded service and is offered at no additional cost for general-funded activities.
Requests to enable new locations for this service may require additional costs for design and installation.
Requesting Service & Support
Video Conferencing is available at any video conferencing-enabled location. If you do not have access to a VC-enabled location and want your locations to be enabled with this service, submit a ticket request with the location and the desired timeline for service enablement.