The media inventory includes:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Library permanent collection. Available for check-out at the library.
- Video editing rooms and course reserve services.
- Media loaning is a walk-in service. You don’t have to wait to borrow media that is in stock
- Limited VHS and DVDs are available for check-out by
- Faculty and Staff for up to two weeks
- Students are limited to a two-day checkout
- Faculty is limited to a two-week checkout with the option to renew
- Faculty may place their own media on course reserve for their students to watch in one of our three media viewing rooms
- You can view VHS and DVD media in the Instructional and Resources Center (IRC)
- Students, Faculty and Staff may use the in-house Edit Room, equipped with the full the Adobe editing suite or one of our three media viewing rooms.
- These rooms are available to checkout, for individuals and small groups, throughout the semester.
You will need your SJSUOne/Tower ID card to check out media.
- No additional cost, however if you need a particular video or DVD that is not currently in the MLK library inventory, you can ask your department to purchase it for you.
- We may then place your media on course reserve to be viewed in-house at the IRC.
Search for and locate your media through MLK Onesearch. Login to check for availability, location, call number and media type.
Request and check out media through Equipment Loaning. Our office is located in the IRC building, room 112. Media can be checked-out during operating hours:
|Spring & Fall|
|Mon - Thurs||7:30 am - 9:45 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 4:45 pm|
Winter & Summer
Mon - Fri
7:30 am - 4:45 pm
For media support, submit a ticket request.